Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

of the sun and sea

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

(Stanley, Hong Kong, Dec 2010)

I went to Stanley for the first time last year when I was in HK. It's basically a town that is part of a peninsula off Hong Kong Island with a pretty waterfront area that's lovely to walk down and take tons of photographs at. I remember the weather being pretty perfect that day, with a cooling, almost chilly breeze that quickly wore away with all that walking around. I suppose the main drawback would be the long bus ride along windy roads and craggly hills but then again, for a chance at the sun and sea, why not?

(These next few posts will probably just be tons of photos that I've finally managed to sort out from last year. :D More to come soon!)

3 comments:

  1. woooooooo i haven't been to stanley in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i knew right away you were at stanley! i took a pic by that curved ledge too. pretty view there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a beautiful place!! and i love your maroon scarf (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :D I'll definitely get back to you~