Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!

Hi guys, I've decided to that I'm shifting this blog to my new one. :) It didn't really make sense for me to keep updating two separate blogs, especially since at the end of the day, I sort of have the same ideas for both blogs. Choosing to maintain one is a lot easier and I've been able to update the new one more frequently.

So here it is:
Photobucket
After just a short 1.5 months on the wordpress blog I decided I probably won't go with my own domain for now since... it's expensive! :p But maybe in the future... who knows?

Anyway, I've loved blogging here and hearing from you. Hopefully you'll follow my new blog and continue commenting there. I've loved hearing from you and making friends from all over the world here and I definitely hope it'll continue on at the new blog. :) CHEERS!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Cheers for the new blog adventure! Hope to see lovely post from there soon. :D

    buy diablo 3 account

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :D I'll definitely get back to you~